There are many websites that I use for getting info or just getting some extra ideas or music
Here is a list of websites to check out:
1. Pinterest - We have the Davies Music School page that has heaps of stuff pinned to it
2. https://www.letsplaykidsmusic.com/free-kids-songs-directory/ - 150 free songs to print out
3. www.teacherspayteachers.com - You need to pay for this but they have lots of cool stuff to buy
4. www.myfunpianostudio.com - Has some very interesting things to use for mainly piano
5. www.teachpianotoday.com - Also some tips and good information about playing the piano and learning theory.
6. bethsmusicnotes.blogspot.com - Haven't looked around this but it has sheet music on here.
7. https://wunderkeys.com/ - Has some freebies on here in relation to their music programs.
8. http://www.dariamusic.com/crafts.php - Make your own musical instruments looks interesting.
9. https://musicaustralia.org.au/discover/music-education/ - Has some benefits of learning music.
10. www.bethsnotesplus.com - Got some interesting music things on here to check out.
11. https://susanparadis.com/ - Got some awesome teaching things on here and some of its free!
12. http://www.freehomeschooldeals.com/free-music-theory-worksheets-25/ - Got some free stuff.
13. www.colorinmypiano.com - This site has some free stuff for music mainly piano.
As you can see there are lots of good info here to find to challenge and to motive you as a student or as a parent to guide the students through their learning music challenges.
If you have any more good sites let me know and I will add them to this list.